[O] Links, exporter

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: [O] Links, exporter
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 11:48:06 +0200

Hi,

I have another problem/question with links related to the exporter.

I lost track of what was the behavior months ago.

Assume I have something like this :

* BAR
:PROPERTIES:
:PAGE:     bar.html
:END:

** First link      :first:
:PROPERTIES:
:CUSTOM_ID: First%20link
:END:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec hendrerit
tempor tellus. Donec pretium posuere tellus. Proin quam nisl, tincidunt et,
mattis eget, convallis nec, purus. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis
dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nulla posuere. Donec vitae
dolor. Nullam tristique diam non turpis. Cras placerat accumsan
nulla. Nullam rutrum. Nam vestibulum accumsan nisl.

** Second link

*** Third level

- [[#First%20link][First link]] foo bar
- [[file:sample.org][sample.org]]
- [[http://www.google.com][Google]]

* BLOG

** DONE BLOG Entry   :blog:foo:
   CLOSED: [2015-06-17 mer. 10:15]

 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec hendrerit
 tempor tellus. Donec pretium posuere tellus. Proin quam nisl, tincidunt et,
 mattis eget, convallis nec, purus. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis
 dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nulla posuere. Donec vitae
 dolor. Nullam tristique diam non turpis. Cras placerat accumsan
 nulla. Nullam rutrum. Nam vestibulum accumsan nisl.

** DONE Second Blog entry   :blog:bar:
   CLOSED: [2015-06-17 mer. 11:17]

 [[#First%20link][First link again]]

 See if this will work.

If I try to export the "Second Blog entry" subtree by C-C C-e C-s C-b h H, I get a user-error because the exporter can't resolve the link which points outside of the exported subtree.

Is this expected?
Maybe that is a bad idea, but I was thinking that the link could be resolved "as if" we were exporting the whole file rather than error it.

Thanks for enlighting me.

Fabrice