Re: [O] Clocking each days entries into one table?

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: Re: [O] Clocking each days entries into one table?
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 15:58:43 +0000

Have you investigated clocktables?
Type in the following & hit C-c C-c with point on the 'BEGIN' line somewhere to
update.
This one produces a month summary by agenda file
#+BEGIN: clocktable :block thismonth :narrow 30 :tcolumns 6 :maxlevel 1 :step
day  :fileskip0 :timestamp :scope agenda :link t
#+END:

This followed by a little re search & replace macro to combine the blocks
should just about the job for you

Assumes each project is a file in org-agenda-files, but can easily be modified
to do a single file, or tag or set of tags at a time if that is how you define
your projects
Formatting options:
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/org/The-clock-table.html

My apologies if this has already been suggested

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.