Re: [O] How to sort an unordered list?

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: Re: [O] How to sort an unordered list?
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 18:29:28 +0000

Are you using CUA mode by any chance?  If this is the case, when you highlight
and hit C-c you are copying the region.
Try C-S-c  ^ (same as C-C ^) (which using the non-CUA key binding)
And should sort just find for you.
The use of shift to override CUA bindings is very helpful, works for C-v & C-x
too.

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.