[O] Displaying all sublevel numbers (e.g. "1.1.5." rather than "5.") in

From: Ulva
Subject: [O] Displaying all sublevel numbers (e.g. "1.1.5." rather than "5.") in lists in emacs itself?
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 14:52:58 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I'm looking to use org-mode numbered lists, and I gather that it is possible
to /export/ them into a format like so:

1.
  1.1.
  1.2.
2.

rather than:

1.
  1.
  2.
2.

But is it also possible to display them in the former, 'full' format within
emacs/org-mode itself? This might come in handy to orient myself in the
document: "6.1.1.5." is unambiguous, whereas if there are many list items
and subitems, if I only see "5." it may be less apparent where in the
document I am.

Thank you!