[O] Specifying ATTR_LATEX document wide?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] Specifying ATTR_LATEX document wide?
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 12:17:04 +0200

Hi

In one document, I would like to make two changes how images are
inserted in LaTeX / pdf documents, namely:

1) have no re-sizing, i.e.

,----
| \includegraphics[]{./output/fig_crossValidationDefaultByUA.pdf}
`----

instead of

,----

\includegraphics[width=.9\linewidth]{./output/fig_crossValidationDefaultByUA.pdf}
`----

and

2) have no floats, even if a caption is given or use the :placement [H]
with the float package.

According to
[[info:org#LaTeX%20specific%20attributes][info:org#LaTeX specific attributes]]
I can use

#+ATTR_LATEX: :float nil

or

#+ATTR_LATEX: :placement [H]

for (2), but I have no idea how I can do (1).

Additionally:

Is there a way of setting this globally fir the actual document
(document header?), so that I don't have to add this line to all my
hundred images (OK - only about 70 - but still to many)?

Thanks,

Rainer

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)

Stellenbosch University