Re: [O] Problems Setting Properties

From: Edward Guyatt
Subject: Re: [O] Problems Setting Properties
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 10:51:05 +0100

It's at the beginning of my ~/.emacs init file. I've tried starting with --no-site-lisp and inhibit-default-init set to non-nil -- I get more org less the same backtrace (http://pastebin.com/HEgwdPPT). If it's any use to know, I'm getting these messages http://pastebin.com/xshMe0xz

So I'm a bit stuck on how to make sure the other version of org isn't loaded on init. It came installed with Emacs if that's any use to know.

Thanks,

Ed