[O] Org-lint (was: Org-lint and #+call lines)

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Org-lint (was: Org-lint and #+call lines)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 14:45:52 +0200

* Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:

> Org-lint is a big help picking up an old project.  Thanks Nicolas.

Hey, I missed org-lint so far.

However, I was desperately asking for an Org-mode syntax validation
multiple times for a long time.[1]

Who do I have to contact, when I've got ideas of checks that
corrupted my Org-mode files?

For example, I have the issue that once upon a Org-mode-Git-
checkout, the property drawers got corrupted over time: duplicate
LOGBOOKs and order of LOGBOOK and PROPERTIES is switched. I noticed
it, when many drawers were already broken. I still find them in my
files from time to time :-(

Another one would be duplicate IDs.

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/84494/focus=84864
    and others

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github