Re: [O] LaTeX_HEADER blocks

From: Mark Edgington
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX_HEADER blocks
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 00:52:37 -0400

I noticed there was also a newer thread (around a year old) on this
topic.  It seems that what Nicolas Goaziou proposed earlier (about
using #+attr_latex to modify whether a latex block is a header block
or not) has not yet been implemented.  This would be an alternative,
though I find it more cryptic than just having a #+begin_latex_header
block, so it would probably be more difficult for org-mode users to
find (or remember) this, and as I mentioned in my last message, it
lacks the benefit of consistency with how #+latex and #+begin_latex
relate to each other.

Nicolas' message is here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-06/msg00841.html.