Re: [O] ox-latex: includegraphics should "quote" filenames

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] ox-latex: includegraphics should "quote" filenames
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 11:18:53 +0200

Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:

> I have not experienced any problem with that package and it appears to
> handle more cases (especially spaces) than 'quoting'.  So, it might be
> an alternative to use grffile by default?  Even with the downside of
> more dependencies.  But maybe more experienced LaTeX users might have a
> different opinion.

Since "tlmgr info --list collection-latex |grep oberdiek" is non-nil and
since the manual of grffile mentions no conflicts there's not really any
cost of including grffile.  OTOH, it's pretty trivial to add.  [I'd never
heard of this problem before this thread].

>From the link it seems that an extra pair of braces is always enough when
the filename in included (and there's no spaces).  It's also trivial to
add this.

IOW: I think either solution is fine.

Rasmus

--
This message is brought to you by the department of redundant departments