Re: [O] [RFC] Org linting library

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Org linting library
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 21:02:47 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

> Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I just pulled and rebased again.  The "never-export" issue is
>> gone, indeed. The others are still there.  What am I missing
>> here?
>
> Nothing. I overlooked a typo. It should be fixed in wip-lint.

Thanks.  Now the :tangle header argument does not produce a
warning.

But I still get

191 low Unknown value "none" for header ":results"

Ahh, and one more thing: The :tangle property in my test case was set
buffer wide through

#+PROPERTY: header-args:R :tangle "myfile.R"

But still, it produced a warning for each code block.  It would
be nicer if that warning was issued only once, IMO.  But that is
very minor.

Regards,
Andreas