[O] Status of MobileOrg on IOS??

From: David Masterson
Subject: [O] Status of MobileOrg on IOS??
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 09:43:08 -0700

I've asked this before and I'll probably continue asking as I move in
and out of using it, but...

What's the development status of MobileOrg -- particularly on IOS?  From
what I see, it appears that development is stalled.  My attempts at
trying to use it show the following:

* It seems to work even on my iPhone 6 as far as it goes
* It only seems to support basic viewing and minimal editting
* The documentation is minimal with few use-case examples
* The newsgroups suggest MobileOrg for IOS and Android have diverged
* Not too sure how to use it with DropBox

Who is running MobileOrg and what's its status?
--
David Masterson
Programmer At Large