[O] New Citation syntax on the master branch?

From: Vaidheeswaran C
Subject: [O] New Citation syntax on the master branch?
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 12:30:19 +0530

New citation syntax, is it in the trunk yet?.

If "No", under what conditions will it land in the trunk.

I am thinking of stashing away my ox-jabref.el in to GNU ELPA. If the
citation syntax is only an EXPERIMENTAL feature with no certainty
about it's mainstream availability or maturity, then my plans for
ox-jabref.el is a non-starter.

Just checking...