Re: [O] Redefine key for sorting

From: Leo Ufimtsev
Subject: Re: [O] Redefine key for sorting
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 11:42:15 -0400 (EDT)

My C-c ^ doesn't appear to be mapped to sorting of the list.

But if you press C-h k, then your key-combo, then it shows you which function
is being called. e.g org-sort-list.

You can then re-map via a function like:
(define-key 'org-mode-map (kbd "C-c n") 'org-sort-list)

Which you could add to your .emacs file.

This article provides a more comprehensive keyboard remapping guide:
https://www.masteringemacs.org/article/mastering-key-bindings-emacs