[O] CAPTURE in org-mode

From: Steve Prud'Homme
Subject: [O] CAPTURE in org-mode
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 13:56:30 -0400

Hi,
I use org-mode with dropbox sync with the iphone client.

On the iPhone client I press on the button capture, i press on the + button, i write a note.
After I press on botton Outlines and on the Sync button.

In Emacs i do m-x org-mobile-pull, emacs detect the entry.
I undestand that mobile-org put the capture on the from-mobile,org.

I use one file with org-mode is my task,org.
Is there a way to put the capture note on my task,org.
On to switch the note on the from-mobile.org buffer to my task.org buffer.

Thanks