[O] New Org-HTML-theme!!

From: Fabrice Niessen
Subject: [O] New Org-HTML-theme!!
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 21:58:44 +0200

Hello,

I've just published a new theme, called ReadTheOrg, on
https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes.

It is a clone of the great Sphinx theme used in the
http://docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ site.  It gives a beautiful and
professional style to all your Org docs...

Wanna test it right away?  Just add the following to your Org files:

#+HTML_HEAD: <script
src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js";></script>
#+HTML_HEAD: <script
src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.4/js/bootstrap.min.js";></script>
#+HTML_HEAD: <script type="text/javascript"
src="http://www.pirilampo.org/styles/readtheorg/js/readtheorg.js";></script>

and export...

#+begin_note
  While the original theme shines on mobile devices as well, ReadTheOrg
  does not stay completely functional.

  I don't have a lot of time to maintain this project due to other
  responsibilities.  Help is welcome to work on that (and eventually
  improve the default structure of the HTML export)!
#+end_note

PS- I also have written a demo page for the themes that provides
a maximal working support of Org mode syntax.

Please see the
https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes/blob/master/demo/org-mode-syntax.org
page for full examples of headings, code, admonitions, footnotes, tables
and other details.

Best regards,
Fabrice

--