Re: [O] agenda view of state changes

From: Per Weijnitz
Subject: Re: [O] agenda view of state changes
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:20:27 +0200

Ah, I had not tried that combo, that will do fine. Maybe I can convert my taken notes to state changes too. Thanks!

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 1:09 PM, Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> wrote:
v l (ell) and v L in agenda view shows logged items.

Doesn't work for notes. Work around is to not use notes but instead state change to the current state.

  -k.

Please excuse brevity. Sent from pocket computer with tiny non-haptic feedback keyboard.