[O] Proper syntax for org-reveal-* local variables?

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Proper syntax for org-reveal-* local variables?
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 18:04:52 -0500

Hello,

Giving a first shot (at least in a while) with org-reveal and am
struggling a little with the options allowable in Reveal.initialize({
}). The github repo readme discusses custom variables for this purpose
in the "Configure Plug-Ins" section:
- https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal

In hunting around, I'm not sure what they specific syntax should be? I've tried:

# -*- org-reveal-center: nil -*- (after my other #+options, etc. stuff)

I also tried (at the end of the file):

# Local Variables:
# org-reveal-center: nil
# End:

In checking the resultant .html output, the contents of
Reveal.initialize still contains =center: true,=, so something isn't
working properly.

Thanks for any suggestions,
John