Re: [O] [org-caldav] discerning calendars by color

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [O] [org-caldav] discerning calendars by color
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 23:31:54 +0200

Gour <address@hidden> writes:

> Syncing with the server and my phone with DAVdroid seems to work properly,
> but I wonder how to manage to get different color for calendar entries on my
> phone?

Ahh...soon after posting I got idea to change my org-caldav-calendars a bit
and by using different entry for :inbox key, now everything is fine, it
seems.

Excuse me for the noise. :-(

Sincerely,
Gour

--
You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you
are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider