Re: [O] org-exported pdf files?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] org-exported pdf files?
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 23:31:49 +0200

On 2015-04-04, at 19:15, Jude DaShiell <address@hidden> wrote:

> Do those files by default conform to screen reader accessibility standards
> or can such files be made to conform to screen reader accessibility
> standards?  Since adobe was responsible for creating pdf files Adobe has
> screen reader accessibility standards on its website.

Could you point out these standards (direct links)?  My bet would be
that LaTeX (by default) /might/ have some problems with these standards
(in particular, due to peculiarities of the default fonts), but (a) it
might be realtively easy to fix it and/or (b) writing a ConTeXt
(http://contextgarden.net/) exporter might also help (though again, this
is only a guess).

> -- Twitter: JudeDaShiell

Best, and Happy Easter