Re: [O] getting an hline in a python generated table

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] getting an hline in a python generated table
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 14:46:02 -0400

Sorry about that. I switched out of Org mode in my email client so C-c C-c sent
the email instead of executing the code block. I was mid-sentence...

#+BEGIN_SRC python :results table :exports results
  from tabulate import tabulate
  import pandas as pd
  df = pd.DataFrame(np.random.rand(2,2), index=['foo','bar'])
  tab = tabulate(df, ['col1','col2'], tablefmt='orgtbl')
  print tab[1:-1]
#+END_SRC
#+RESULTS: