Re: [O] org-cite and org-citeproc

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] org-cite and org-citeproc
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 00:03:42 +0200

Richard Lawrence <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't really know anything about the ODT format, though.  My code
> more-or-less blindly pastes Pandoc-generated XML into the document
> during Org ODT export.  Can someone who knows more about the format take
> a look at the file and see if there is some subtle problem I'm not
> noticing?

I can't test your code 'cause I, for personal/silly reasons, refuse to
spend any more dealing with compiling Haskell.

That being said, my gut feeling is that you have to define the data
elsewhere.

For example, to add a (sub)title to a odt document the field/keyword is
defined in a file different from contents.xml and will just not be printed
if used in contents.xml only.

Also, the bibliography is not "correct" in the sense that if it was setup
in the right semantic way, it would be gray in LO, like the TOC.

—Rasmus

--
Bang bang