[O] latex options

From: Zhihao Ding
Subject: [O] latex options
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:28:01 +0000

Dear Org experts,

I was wondering if anyone could advise on this simple problem.
My toy org file, shown as below, contains 3 projects. I’d like to
export beamer PDFs for individual projects from time to time,
but the pain is that I always need to modify the header options
(title, select_tags etc) to match the project that I want to export.

The question is what the best way is to organise the options for
multiple projects? Ideally I’d like to put a copy of the options
under each project, so that I only need to define them once.
It’d be even better if I could specify the file that I want the project
to be exported to instead of the same pdf file matching my org
file.

#+TITLE: mytitle
#+AUTHOR: myself
#+DATE: \today