Re: [O] [ox, patch] Keywords & what should go in ox?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [ox, patch] Keywords & what should go in ox?
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 16:50:29 +0100

> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> By this logic we'd have to add *every* "global" keyword, no?  Does it make
>> sense?
>
> Every global (as in "ox.el") keyword should be documented there, indeed.

OK.

Marc: you expressed a desire to fix some bugs.  I don't know if you like
documentation bugs, or whether you are more into code bugs.  If you like
documentation, would that be something you'd want to do?

>>> That's also a documentation bug. Note that it should probably
>>> be :texinfo-subtitle (and :texinfo-subauthor).
>>
>> Unless we add a #+SUBTITLE...
>
> It depends. Adding a prefix allows to specify a subtitle per back-end
> when publishing through multiple back-ends. Not a big deal, tho.

It would make it hard to set *a* subtitle through publishing.  As a user I
don't care about the implementation detail and I would prefer :subtitle
(should I ever need to specify a subtitle via publishing).

—Rasmus

--
Slowly unravels in a ball of yarn and the devil collects it