Re: [O] comment section with latex_header

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] comment section with latex_header
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 21:14:32 +0100

Sebastien Vauban <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/address@hidden>
writes:

> Can't we say that a COMMENT'ed subtree is like having all of its
> contents commented, line by line?  IOW, nothing "accessible"?

There is, at least, one problem. Comments are always comments (really).
However COMMENT keyword is only active during export. That means the
behaviour will differ unexpectedly when exporting a document, as
reported by Robert Klein.

Anyway, anything is possible as long as it is clearly documented.

Regards,