Re: [O] [ox, patch] Add #+SUBTITLE

From: Melanie Bacou
Subject: Re: [O] [ox, patch] Add #+SUBTITLE
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:47:59 -0400

Here is how titles and subtitles are supported in Bootstrap ("the most popular HTML/CSS/JS framework"):

  <h1>This would be the title <small>and this the subtitle</small></h1>

ref: http://getbootstrap.com/components/#page-header

Another commonly seen approach is this (many web CMS use this pseudo standard):

<h1 class="title">My Title</h1>
<h2 class="subtitle">My Subtitle</h1>

--Mel.