[O] Bug: columns in tables with fixed length affected by folded links

From: Randomcoder
Subject: [O] Bug: columns in tables with fixed length affected by folded links
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 07:27:24 +0200

Hi,

I've noticed that if I have a table like this:

|--------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------|
| Question                       | Answer

|--------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------|
|Stuff                           |

|                                | [[http://very-long-link/][text that would
fit the column fixed width]] |

And I do  C-c C-c (or M-x org-table-align) and
org-toggle-link-display to fold the link, it still shows up as "=>" which means
that Org-Mode has taken into consideration the actual length of the entire link
when it did the folding. Instead, I propose that it only takes
into consideration the length of the link text.

I'm not sure what part of the code is responsible for this.

I am reporting this as a bug here on the mailing list.