[O] Properties drawer

From: Nicolas Calderon
Subject: [O] Properties drawer
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 12:18:59 -0400

Hi,

I'm currently using the org-treat-insert-todo-heading-as-state-change
and I log state changes, which means that when I create a heading it
automatically inserts a logbook drawer. I like to keep my property
drawers near the heading, but their position doesn't seem to be
anchored as tags are. After entering my heading, if I press RET, I end
up pushing the drawers further down and inserting text between the
heading and the drawers.  I also try to assign ids from the get go,
for further referencing, so I have 2 drawers (logbook and properties).
Skipping all that and inserting text after is a bit annoying. Is there
an easy way to ensure the drawers always stay nicely tucked under the
headings? I'm looking for something like whatever keeps the tags in
place no matter what.

Thanks,

--
Nicolas Calderon Asselin