[O] [Org-Caldav] Trouble connecting to a caldav server other Google cale

From: Charles-H. Schulz
Subject: [O] [Org-Caldav] Trouble connecting to a caldav server other Google calendar
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:11:35 +0100

Hi,

I'm using the KolabNow service for emails and groupware. As I'm in the process of transitioning my email and groupware on Emacs, I was interested by org-caldav, and KolabNow claims that their CalDAV calendar can integrate with org-mode through org-caldav ( https://kolabnow.com/clients/emacs ). So far their suggestions and docs pointed me to right thing (TM) but with org-caldav that is not the case.

Looking a bit into the files, I realized the package itself has the default configuration set on Google Calendar. I had to adapt it a bit to fit KolabNow as the link above describes it. Still after running a M-x org-caldav-sync I will get the following error message that "URL of the kolabnow calendar server" does not seem to accept DAV requests. I tinkered a bit with the authentification credentials but I'm running out of ideas. Browsing this list's archives I did find, however, that a few other people had problems outside Google Calendar.

Feedback / Help appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Charles-H. Schulz