Re: [O] Table caption in Latex export with :float nil

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] Table caption in Latex export with :float nil
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 19:07:13 +0530

>> Is :float deprecated?
>
> No but caption takes priority.  I'm working on this case, but my
> dev. computer is not well at the moment.

We need to consider the scenario that if we need a captioned table without a
floating environment, what is the right way of obtaining it. That is needed if
you want to insert a table in an mdframed block.

I have managed to get it using :placement, but I am not sure if that is the
right approach.

Vikas