[O] Positioning of images - export to LaTeX

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] Positioning of images - export to LaTeX
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:13:18 +0100

Hi

I am struggling with float positioning. I would like to have a float at
the bottom of a page. Consider the following code:

* Some text
#+NAME: test
#+begin_src R :exports results :file-ext pdf :results graphics :width 8 :height
3
plot(runif(100))
#+end_src

#+RESULTS: test
[[file:test.pdf]]

which produces a pdf with the float directly after the heading. Now I
would like to have the float at the bottom of the page.

I know about the float placement option, but how can I use them from
org? I have seem
http://orgmode.org/manual/LaTeX-specific-attributes.html but where do I
c=have to put the

,----
| #+ATTR_LATEX: :placement {b}
`----

so that the float is at the bottom of the page?

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug
email: Rainer<at>krugs<dot>de