Re: [O] Zotero csl file that uses parenthetical style for citations

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Zotero csl file that uses parenthetical style for citations
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 11:31:30 -1000

Aloha Vaidheeswaran C,

(Bringing the conversation back on list.)

Vaidheeswaran C <address@hidden> writes:

> Richard understood the point I was making.  When you have time,
> compare how you responded with how he responded.  You can learn a
> thing or two from Richard.

I've learned many things from Richard!

I've also taken your suggestion to compare our responses to the doubts
you raised, which IIUC have now been resolved.  Richard guided us
through the inquiry needed to resolve your doubts.  In contrast, I tried
to guide you to the inquiry.  Either way, I think the doubts would have
been resolved.

All the best,
Tom

--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813