[O] Custom agenda shows all TODO

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] Custom agenda shows all TODO
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 06:13:19 -0500

Has something in the Agenda changed recently? I'm using Org from git and since
upgrading my refresh Agenda behaves differently. I've searched the mailing list
but found no mention of this. I know there were some 8.2 to 8.3 changes. Is
this one of them?

I have this in my custom agenda:

    (todo "INPROGRESS" ((org-agenda-overriding-header "In Progress")))

And when I load that Agenda, I see only TODO items with status "INPROGRESS".

If I press "r" in a different section, I still see what I expect.

But oddly if I press "r" in the "In Progress" section, then it refreshes and
shows me *all* TODO items, not just INPROGRESS TODO items.

  -k.