Re: [O] Zotero csl file that uses parenthetical style for citations

From: Vaidheeswaran C
Subject: Re: [O] Zotero csl file that uses parenthetical style for citations
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:57:09 +0530

I think the post-processor type tool is what would give the most
capabilities.  The citations produced depends on the context.  (For
example, is it a second refernce to an earlier occurrence etc.  Is
this an "Ibid" stuff etc.)  JabRef and Citeproc-java cannot do that.

My suggestion, people take A tool and evaluate it in terms of a
feature matrix.