Re: [O] Zotero csl file that uses parenthetical style for citations

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Zotero csl file that uses parenthetical style for citations
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 15:55:12 +0100

Vaidheeswaran C <address@hidden> writes:

> Does biblatex integrate with CSL engine?

I don't think so.

> I sense a lot of enthusiasm to use CSL styles.

It has good support outside of LaTeX, e.g. Mendely and Zotero.

I'm not sure Bibtex is easily supported on these formats, maybe 'cause
it's a postprocessor, though e.g. tex4ht manages to produce citation in
xml-like documents.  I believe latexml also has some support for bibtex in
xml-like documents.  I don't know much about these cases.

—Rasmus

--
. . . The proofs are technical in nature and provides no real
understanding