Re: [O] Status of MobileOrg for iOS?

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] Status of MobileOrg for iOS?
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 22:27:19 -0500

Is AutoCapture enabled in settings? Turn it off.

  -k.

Please excuse brevity. Sent from pocket computer with tiny non-haptic feedback keyboard.

On Mar 4, 2015, at 22:11, David Masterson <address@hidden> wrote:

I had MobileOrg setup and *mostly* working, but I went away for awhile
and seem to be not how to get it to work now.  My main problem seems to
be that everytime I start to use MobileOrg, it captures a new item
whether I want it to or not.  I have it configured to use Dropbox and it
appears to work with my Emacs via org-mobile-push and org-mobile-pull.
MobileOrg itself, though, constantly captures new items and adds empty
items to the capture list.  A push/pull doesn't seem to change that.  I
guess I'm missing something.

What is the status of MobileOrg for iOS?

--
David Masterson
Programmer At Large