[O] org-tag-alist - more tags in one keystroke

From: David Belohrad
Subject: [O] org-tag-alist - more tags in one keystroke
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 14:41:48 +0100

Dear All,

i'm using ordinary org-tag-alist:

setq org-tag-alist '(
                        ("Attachment" . ?a)
                        ("Budget" . ?b))

my question is, can I specify more tags for a single shortcut? Like:

setq org-tag-alist '(
                        ;; lowercase are general 'widely used' flags
                        ("Attachment" . ?a)
                        ("Budget:@Home" . ?b))

Whatever I do, I cannot force to make it running. My stuff is, that I
have people names assigned under tags, and sometimes it happens that the
names are the same, hence I need to distinguish according to surname:

setq org-tag-alist '(
                        ("@Pedersen:Joseph" . ?a)
                        ("@Pedersen:Claire" . ?b))

^^^ the above does not work. Is there any way how to make it working?

thanks
.d.