[O] Export to multiple HTML files

From: Pete Ley
Subject: [O] Export to multiple HTML files
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 08:44:03 -0800

I can't seem to find anything in the manual or the googles.

Is there a ready-made way to use ox-html to export a subtree or file to
multiple HTML files? What I'm looking for is that format you find in
documentation (texinfo maybe? I'm not sure what is used -- forgive my
ignorance) online where it gives you the option of HTML -- one file and
HTML -- multiple files. Each heading's HTML file would just contain its
entry text and links to the HTML files of the subtrees.

Is this possible or do I need to hack something?

Thanks