[O] control tangling from section header

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] control tangling from section header
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 09:36:21 -0500

I'm working with my literate init file (emacs.org), and would like to
have certain sections not tangle. I currently do this with ":tangle no"
at the SRC block level. Is it possible to control tangling with tags at
the header level? It would make it much easier to disable/enable
sections, and see what sections are enabled/disabled, if the tangling
state were more clearly visible like tags are.

  -k.