Re: [O] Warning about section named "Footnotes"

From: Arni Magnusson
Subject: Re: [O] Warning about section named "Footnotes"
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 16:36:44 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Nicolas,

Attached is the formatted patch. I think my email client mangled it last time, as I pasted it inside the email body.

Best regards,

Arni

On Tue, 9 Dec 2014, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

I have revised the paragraph following your suggestion, and prepared the patch using the 'git format-patch' command. See below.

Thank you. However, I'm unable to apply it. Could you try to update Org first and send it again as an attachment?

Also, you need to specify the node modified in the commit message.

In the past, I have signed FSF papers for Emacs and Texinfo contributions. Does that cover this contribution as well? If not, I'm happy with the TINYCHANGE stamp.

The stamp is not needed, then.