Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 14:21:53 -0700

hi aaron,

On 2/18/15, Aaron Ecay <address@hidden> wrote:
> Do you mean how the syntax and implementation of links was used to
> support a new org feature completely unrelated to web URLs, namely
> citations?  ;)

heh heh.  :]  that applies to the outer syntax only.  i mean, for
example, plists vs. something less general.

> [It’s entirely unclear from your message, at least to me, whether you
> think these future features would be a good thing or a bad thing.]

they haven't happened yet, so i don't have an opinion on them.  :]

samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.