Re: [O] orgmode-contacts "wrong type arguments"

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] orgmode-contacts "wrong type arguments"
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 11:07:40 -0500

Thanks Nick for the tip; I've recently learned about debug-on-entry, which I
attempted to use to no avail last night, but the functions listed in the info
manual you cited are useful. Following them I have found that the problem seems
to be a conflict bewteen Org-Contacts and Helm; loading without helm enabled
fixes the problem. Unfortunately, this seems like a lose-lose tradeoff to
disable helm or go without mailing list functionality. I'm open to any
suggestions, now that I know that a Helm conflict is apparently causing the
listp error.