Re: [O] [patch, ox-latex] better hyperref and title options

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [patch, ox-latex] better hyperref and title options
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 17:55:00 +0100

> It isn't necessary to add :with-description and :with-keywords
> since :description and :keywords will not belong to "ox.el" anymore.

:With-keywords is still needed if they can be printed in both the text and
the meta data.

Keywords are also useful for weblogs, another thing that I'd like to
improve.  This amounts to provide a couple of extra :sitemap functions:
one for generating an index based on summaries in files, e.g. abstract
blocks, and partial indexes based on keywords.  The output structure would
be

    ./index.html
    ./keyword1/index.html.

Anyway, I don't have any code for this yet.  But the point is keywords are
important and Org can leverage them better and :with-keywords (even if
implemented in ox-WHATEVER.el) is important.

—Rasmus

--
Sådan en god dansk lagereddike kan man slet ikke bruge mere