Re: [O] Announcement: org-one-to-many

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Announcement: org-one-to-many
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 16:34:24 -0800

I think it doesn't matter where they go. I usally put them at the top,
but sometimes at the bottom, sometimes in a section I mark noexport to
keep them out of the way. It depends on whether someone should actually
read them, or if this is just an intermediate to an end.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F