Re: [O] Latex code before maketitle

From: Jacob Gerlach
Subject: Re: [O] Latex code before maketitle
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 16:14:29 +0000

On Wed Feb 11 2015 at 4:01:47 PM Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:
Maybe something like AfterPreamble, AfterEndPreamble, AtEndPreamble etc. from etoolbox?

Ah, a Latex solution to an Org problem. I was looking for a final filter and didn't realize it, but used your approach before I saw Chuck's reply.

Since I was already defining a custom org-latex-class, I was able to add the necessary code inside the class definition:

(add-to-list 'org-latex-classes
[NO-DEFAULT-PACKAGES]
[EXTRA]
\\AfterPreamble{