Re: [O] ODT export: Issues with `org-export-footnote-first-reference-p'

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] ODT export: Issues with `org-export-footnote-first-reference-p'
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 21:19:12 -1000

Aloha Vaidheeswaran,

This is an odd example that I don't recall having seen in any
publication.  I don't doubt examples might exist, but don't remember
having seen one.  Can you point me to a real-world example of a footnote
referring to a subsequent footnote that I might reference either on-line
or in my local library?

All the best,
Tom

--