Re: [O] How do you structure your org-drill file?

From: Bernhard Pröll
Subject: Re: [O] How do you structure your org-drill file?
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 10:08:59 +0100

Dear Marcin,

with org-drill-hide-item-headings-p set to t the heading text is
irrelevant to me. I use this capture template:

    ("v" "Vocabulary Item" entry
        (file "~/path/to/vocabulary.org")
        "* Drill :drill:\n:PROPERTIES:\n:DRILL_CARD_TYPE: twosided\n:END:\n**
Item\n%^{New Item}\n** Explanation\n%^{Explanation}")

Notice that I use the twosided cardtype.