[O] Help: Saving Agenda Views

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: [O] Help: Saving Agenda Views
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 13:21:19 -0500

I'm trying to save an agenda view that I can arrive at in the following way:

1. Load agenda                  (default 1-day view)
2. / TAB "English_Class"        (reduce to only entries tagged English_Class)
3. \ - TAB "schedule"           (further reduce by removing entries having a
:schedule tag)
4. w                            (load a 7-day span, week-view)

However, I've been unable to grok the directions at
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-custom-agenda-commands.html

The closest I've come is this:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(("c" "Class agendas" agenda ""
        ((org-agenda-tag-filter '("+LMC_6215"))
         (org-agenda-span 7)))))

But while this successfully sets the span, it fails to filter the buffer (let
alone getting to my second filter). Where am I going wrong?