[O] Agenda add item, move point

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: [O] Agenda add item, move point
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 07:45:38 -0500

I plan out my days in the agenda using `i d` (org-agenda-diary-entry). I then
move to the newly added entry to edit todo status, the hour of the item,
deadlines, tags, and schedules. This would be tremendously facilitated if point
automatically moved to the newly created item, rather than my having to search
through my lengthy list of items to find the new entry. How can I implement
this, and shouldn't it be a default?