Re: [O] Include another org-document without settings

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Include another org-document without settings
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 11:53:46 +0000

On Sunday,  1 Feb 2015 at 11:51, Stefan Nobis wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I try to build an org document that has two parts. One file contains
> the first part of the resulting document and should be useable
> stand-alone. The second file is some kind of extension to the first
> file.

When I used to do this in LaTeX, I usually had a /master/ document which
included the others.  So, in your case, I would suggest a ~master.org~
document which includes your a.org and b.org documents, each of which
could be useable individually.  This is more symmetric than one of them
including the other.  The master document would be processed only when
you wanted to create a complete document export.

I hope this makes sense.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org
release_8.3beta-750-gb6fce5.dirty