[O] org export to org

From: John Kitchin
Subject: [O] org export to org
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:43:20 -0500

All the discussion about citations has gotten me thinking. It is easy
enough to export cite links to the pandoc format, including pre and post
text. I have done a proof of concept of this in a markdown export.

I would like to do an org export to org, with the goal of the exported
org document to no longer have cite:KEY1,KEY2 but rather address@hidden;
@KEY2]. So far my
investigations of exporting org to org have not led anywhere; the links are
untouched, even with an org format option in the link definition.

Are links ignored in an org export to org? If not, is there some trick
to converting them to another format?

Thanks!
--
Professor John Kitchin